|Early Registration||Oct. 31, 2014 (JST)|
|Request for Invitation Letter||Nov. 10, 2014 (JST)|
|On-line Regular Registration||Nov. 25, 2014 (JST)|
|Payment of the Registration Fee||Nov. 25, 2014 (JST)|
|Request for Accommodation to JTB||Nov. 25, 2014 (JST)|
RegistrationOn-line registration site (by JTB) is available until Nov. 25. On-site registratoin desk will open during the conference.
(- Oct. 31)
(Nov. 1 - 25)
(Dec. 8 - 11)
*"Members" includes the members of:
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
- IPSJ (Information Processing Society of Japan)
- ITE (The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers)
- RSJ (The Robotics Society of Japan)
- SICE (The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers)
- VRSJ (The Virtual Reality Society of Japan)
**Student fee is applied only if you are a student during the conference.
Some accommodations and tours are provided by JTB. Please see the on-line registration site.
Participants seeking an official letter of invitation to assist in visa application process or departmental funding to be approved should contact the secretariat (email@example.com) with the form filled in and attached. Delivery options are standard postal mail, fax, and email.
Note that you will need to complete the conference registration and get the confirmation number. Non-author will need to have paid registration fee prior to the request. We will accept your request until Nov. 10, 2014 (JST).