Next Edition: 3DV 2015
We are proud to announce that 3DV 2015 will be held in Lyon, France.
Edmond Boyer at Inria Grenoble Rhône-Alpes will serve as general chair.
The interest in acquiring and creating 3D representations of the world is ever increasing. In 2011, 3DIM and 3DPVT joined forces to create a new yearly conference dedicated to 3D research, originally known as 3DIMPVT for 2011 and 2012. Since 2013, under the name 3DV (3D Vision), this event has provided a premier platform for disseminating research results covering a broad variety of topics in the area of 3D research in computer vision and graphics, from novel optical sensors, signal processing, geometric modeling, representation and transmission, to visualization and interaction, and a variety of applications.
3DV 2014 was successfully held.
- Photos updated. (Jan. 15, 2015)
- Awards updated. (Dec. 11, 2014)
- Banquet Information updated. (Dec. 11, 2014)
- Presentation Instructions updated. Slides for the spotlight are due by Nov. 30 through CMT. (Nov. 28, 2014)
- Preliminary program available (Oct. 8, 2014)
- Registration site open (Sep. 19, 2014)
- To all authors: The reviews and poster/oral decisions are now released on your CMT Author console. (Sep. 12, 2014)
- The list of the Paper ID# accepted to 3DV can be accessed here. (Sep. 12, 2014)
- Invited speakers confirmed (Jun. 19, 2014)
- IJCV special issue confirmed (Jun. 19, 2014)
- Submission site open (Jun. 9, 2014)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
ACQUISITION & MODELING
- 3D cameras and sensors
- Real-time 3D systems
- Automated view planning
- 3D sensor calibration
- Image-based modeling
- Shape and appearance modeling
- 4D capture
INTERACTION & VISUALIZATION
- Image and video-based rendering
- Interactive modeling
- Augmented and mixed reality
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping
- Psychophysics of 3D sensing
PROCESSING & TRANSMISSION
- Scene analysis
- Geometric signal processing
- Multi-resolution 3D representations
- 3D shape retrieval and recognition
- Shape analysis and morphology
- 3D compression and transmission
- Reverse engineering
- Dimensional inspection & metrology
- Cultural heritage & architecture
- Medical visualization and analysis
- Urban modeling
- 3D television
- 3D tele-immersion
- Forensics and security
An International Program Committee will review the papers. 3DV 2014 reviewing is considered confidential. All reviewers are required to treat every manuscript they review as a confidential document and not to share or distribute materials under review for any reason other than to facilitate the reviewing of the submitted work. Reviewers are obligated to remove or destroy them after review. The conference will be held in Tokyo, Japan. Accepted papers will be presented in single-track oral and poster sessions.
3DV 2014 is sponsored by Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo.